Comedian-Con: ‘Brokers Of SHIELD’ Ghost Rider Season 4
Step apart Nicolas Cage, there’s a brand new version of Ghost Rider coming to city.
ABC’s Agents of SHIELD is introducing common Marvel antihero Ghost Rider in season 4, producers introduced Friday at San Diego Comedian-Con. Gabriel Luna (True Detective) will painting Robbie Reyes, aka Ghost Rider, Marvel revealed after the panel.
The panel also featured a sneak peek video that storm trooper tshirt showed the SHIELD emblem burning away, abandoning a burning skull with the tagline, “Vengeance comes this fall.”
The ABC Marvel drama will mark the first time that Ghost Rider will be adapted for live-action tv, though the character was famously storm trooper tshirt dropped at life by Cage in two Marvel motion pictures, 2007’s Ghost Rider and 2012’s sequel Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
Ghost Rider is a supernatural, skeletal entity that takes over the body of whoever is the acting Ghost Rider on the time. At night, the cursed individual becomes consumed in hellfire, leading to his head turning into a flaming skull. Ghost Rider travels on a flaming bike that can defy gravity and go faster than any other automobile, and he seeks out guilty souls and uses hellfire and the “Penance Stare” to make them really feel the ache they’ve inflicted on others. His mission was helped by the truth that he had supernatural energy and was nearly indestructible: bullets, knives and other weapons don’t have any impact on him.
In the comics, a number of individuals turned Ghost Rider at totally different factors. The first Ghost Rider was stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who offered his soul to Satan in alternate for the life of his father. Blaze later discovered that “Satan” was actually the demon Mephisto, and he had been bonded with the demon Zarathos. A long time ago, Mephisto thought-about Zarathos to be a rival and a risk, and so he trapped Zarathos in mortal souls. Shifting ahead, Zarathos may solely come forth at night to take over his human host. Men’s Print Billy Dee Two-Face Take 3 Short Sleeve Tops Tees Different Ghost Riders include Danny Ketch, a Nicaraguan lady named Alejandra and Mexican-American high-school pupil Robbie Reyes.
Together with Ghost Rider, Brokers of SHIELD season 4 will introduce the famous Marvel concept of Life Model Decoys, or LMDs. LMDs are a cross between artificial intelligence, clones and robots and have a protracted history within the comic books.
Different highlights from the Comic-Con panel:
• Executive producer Jeff Bell’s favourite scene from last season was the spy’s goodbye when Bobbi (Adrianne Palicki) and Hunter (Nick Blood) left the series. “I believe we can all increase our glass to Bobbi and Hunter,” stated Marvel boss Jeph Loeb. No phrase yet on whether they’ll return to SHIELD now that their spinoff pilot Marvel’s Most Wished was handed over at ABC, however government producer Jed Whedon mentioned, “It is undoubtedly categorized — however keep watching.”
• Bell led your complete Ballroom 20 into saying “Hi, Brett!” to honor Brett Dalton’s absence from the SHIELD panel for the primary time, since he was killed off in the season three finale. The room erupted in applause.
• Loeb showed castmembers Iain De Caestecker (Agent Fitz) and Elizabeth Henstridge’s (Agent Simmons) audition tape where they learn the scene storm trooper tshirt the place FitzSimmons had been trapped at the underside of the ocean in a box after Ward (Dalton) dropped them from the sky. Their chemistry was “magic,” Whedon stated.
• The viewers additionally got to see a by no means-before-seen scene shot by Whedon with Chloe Bennet and Dalton, earlier than Bennet was even solid. The scene was meant to check Bennet’s chemistry with Dalton and promote it to ABC, and the day it was shot was the first time they met.
• Will Daisy (Bennet) get a brand new love curiosity “We’re making an attempt to cast that but no one seems to want the job as a result of it has an extermination date,” joked Clark Gregg. Govt producer Maurissa Tancharoen deadpanned: “She’s going to get laid.”
Brokers of SHIELD returns Tuesday, Sept. 20, at its new time, 10 p.m. ET/PT, on ABC.